My name is Ana Del Campo, I am a Mexican born and raised / senior consultant / software developer / actuary / clarinet player working at iCorps Technologies, a technology consulting firm in NYC.
I use the internet all the time to search for solutions to the problems I encounter, it is only fair I share what I have learned once in a while.
What I like the most is building, training, and mentoring high-performing teams and consistently delivering innovative and problem oriented software solutions.
For almost 20 years, successfully planning, monitoring and driving the on-time and within budget delivery of complex technology, business, and process improvement solutions.
Worked with a variety of industries, such as private equity, communications, construction, governmental agencies, insurance, surety bonds, law firms and computer telephony companies.
- Languages: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4 / 5, ASP.NET Web-Forms, Win Forms, Java Script, JQuery, XML XSD, XSLT, HTML5, CSS3, LINQ, ADO, WCF, WCF DS, Web Services, VB 4,5,6 Classic ASP , SOAP, Octave, MathLab, R
- Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, MySQL
- Design / Process: SDLC, Agile approaches, Object Oriented Design, Iteration, Refactoring, User Story Mapping
- Networking / Administration: TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP
* Society of Actuaries Candidate – Passed P Exam
Fundamentals of Project Management – University of Virginia – Darden School of Business
Data Science Specialization
- The Data Scientists Toolbox
- R Programming
- Getting and Cleaning Data
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Reproducible Research
Check my LinkedIn Profile