My name is Ana Del Campo, I am a Mexican born and raised / software developer / actuary / clarinet & trumpet player working at Microsoft, as Cloud Solution Architect in NYC.
I use the internet all the time to search for solutions to the problems I encounter, it is only fair I share what I have learned once in a while.
At heart I am a problem solver, constantly identifying proficiency gaps, developing solutions and seeing them through to successful implementation. I get the greatest satisfaction making people’s life easier through technology.
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect
- Languages: . Net Stack, Java Script, Web Services, VB 4,5,6 Classic ASP , SOAP, Octave, MatLab, R, Python
- Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, MySQL, Cosmos DB
- DataBricks, Jupyter Notebooks, Machine Learning
- Design / Process: SDLC, Agile approaches, Object Oriented Design, Iteration, Refactoring, User Story Mapping
- Business Intelligence: Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Power BI
* Society of Actuaries Candidate – Passed P Exam
Fundamentals of Project Management – University of Virginia – Darden School of Business
Data Science Specialization
- The Data Scientists Toolbox
- R Programming
- Getting and Cleaning Data
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Reproducible Research
Check my LinkedIn Profile